Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Somewhere...Again

So this is the same picture as my previous "Somewhere" picture, as you can see, but this one is cleaned up a bit more, and looks more realistic because of this.  As you can see, in this copy the original couple that is behind us is unseen.  In the previous upload, you could see their legs and parts of their feet behind ours.  To fix this, I used the clone stamp tool to select a portion of the ground in the original picture, then created a new layer and brushed over the portions of the legs that were visible.  I then used the burn and dodge tools to lighten and darken the area I just created in order to make it blend more.  Finally, in the layer that is me and Zach, I added a slight blur and adjusted the brightness and contrast in order to give it a more realistic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment