Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Art Project

I'm updating this post because I finally figured out how to fix that line running down the center of my nose in the first try on this project that was bugging me.  What I ended up having to do was use a combination of the brush and clone stamp tools in Photoshop, and play around with the opacity.  This one still has some issues, but I am a little happier with the result of this one:

This was a tough one.  For this project, we had to mix our face into the face of a famous or well-known picture.  I chose to combine my picture with a famous National Geographic magazine cover.  I had a hard time matching my skin tone with the skin tone of the woman photographed, but eventually I figured it out.  Not my strongest piece, but not bad.  Here's how it turned out:

Here's the original magazine cover:
http://press.nationalgeographic.com/2013/09/16/national-geographic-magazine-celebrates-power-of-photography/
And here's the picture of me that I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment