Friday, February 26, 2016

Artsy Stuff

So, although this blog is intended as a place to upload my homework for my Beginning Digital Arts class, I thoroughly enjoy posting on here, as it has given me a place to share my ideas and creativity.  So what I've decided is that I am going to upload more than just my work for ART210 on here.  I'm going to post whatever I want, and will most likely continue to post on here after this class is over, because, as I said, this is something I enjoy.  This post is just going to be a bunch of my work from mixed media.  Some things I've done for other classes, some things I've done just because.  I hope you all like this because I plan on continuing to upload all kinds of stuff on here.

iPhoneography

Marker on Imagination Board
Concept: Creating ambiguous space

Marker and Pencil on Imagination Board
Concept: Choose a plant (I chose some leaves) and draw it five times
Order (Left to Right): Detailed pencil drawing, Negative, Reverse negative, Outline, Combination

Pencil and Powdered Graphite on Imagination Board
Concept: Create an 11"x16" still life and draw to scale

Pencil on Drawing Paper
Concept: Create a realistic representation of a part of the Bailey Art Studio at The University of Tampa scaled correctly to fit the paper

Pencil on Drawing Paper
Concept: Create a still life adjusting proportions to fit paper

Cannon Photography

Cannon Photography

Cannon Photography

Cannon Photography

Cannon Photography

Cannon Photography

Cannon Photography

Cannon Photography
iPhoneography

No comments:

Post a Comment