Sunday, April 24, 2016

Poster

For this project, we had to make a poster of by using the image trace option on the top tool bar of Illustrator.  I ended up making 2, because while I liked the first one that I made, I wasn't in love with it.
The first poster I made is the one with the quote "BLESS THIS HOT MESSS."  My favorite part of this one is definitely the saying, because that basically describes my life.  I think this one was a good first try.
The second poster I made is the one that says "Life Is Short. Make Each Hair Flip FABULOUS."  To get this shot, I took a video of me flipping my hair, took a screenshot of one of the still frames that looked good, and used the image trace to posterize myself.  I really like this one, and think it turned out great.
Overall, this project was fun and not stressful at all, and I think my posters turned out pretty good.

Poster 1: First Attempt

Poster 2: Second Attempt

No comments:

Post a Comment