Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Marlie's Business Cards

For these business cards, I took five of the logos I originally sketched for Marlie and made them into business cards for different aspects of her life and personality.  For each card, I had to make the front and back design using the logo.  I tried to make them all a little different and unique.
I really enjoyed this project and had fun with it.  When making these business cards, I tried to use a variety of different colors and patterns to give each one its own unique look.  If I had to pick a favorite, it would be the top card - the yearbook one using the camera logo.
This project was really fun and surprisingly not stressful, and I truly enjoyed making these business cards for Marlie!

Also, go and check out her blog at http://mmarinodm.blogspot.com to check out all of her posts and projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment