Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Flip Book Project

After a long weekend of coloring and creating, here is my completed flip book project.
This project was supposed to be at least 200 pages, and mine ended up being 217 pages total, so yay for over-achieving!  It was well worth it, even though at many points I thought my hand was going to fall off because it hurt so much from working non-stop.
As you can see, this flip book is a stick figure couple going about there day, starting off at a picnic and ending underneath the night sky.  Stretching all of this out over so many pages was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, hence the spots where letters are being written out.
The music in the background was mostly for me, as I find it a bit uncomfortable watching a video without sound.  That's actually me playing "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis Presley on my ukulele, and while I am aware that it isn't perfect, this was about the fifth take, and the first decent sounding one.  But like I said, that's more for me being uncomfortable watching a video with absolutely zero sound whatsoever, and was not actually a requirement of the project.
I really hope you all enjoy this video.  It may not look like much, but I put a lot of work into this, and I would like to think it turned out pretty good.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment