Saturday, March 19, 2016

Creating My Animation

For my next project, I had to make an animated video that is at least 45 seconds long.  I have been working on making the video in Photoshop for two or three weeks now, and have been working on creating the soundtrack for about three days now.  While I am not posting the video yet, I decided to show you all what I have been staring at on my computer screen for the past few weeks.
When creating the video, each frame is set to be 0.1 seconds long, meaning that in order for the video to be 45 seconds, it would have to be at least 450 fames (credits not included).  Mine ended up coming to 673 frames, making my video 1 minute 7.3 seconds (credits included).
The soundtrack was created using GarageBand, and was actually really fun to make and create my own music.  Anyways, here's what I've been working on.  The actual video will be posted later this week!





































No comments:

Post a Comment