Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Animation

For this project, I had to make an animated video that was at least 45 seconds long.  Starting this project, I had no idea what to do.  I had absolutely zero ideas and found myself in a bit of a creative block.  What I started with are the videos in the second half of my animation; the ones with me and Zach.  Basically, the first two days of spring break I gave him a warning that I was going to be recording him pretty much nonstop hoping for a little inspiration, and I guess that was pretty inspiring.  This video turned into "A Day in the Life of Breanne" as I started recording myself getting ready for the day and going about the day with my wonderful boyfriend.
I actually ended up cutting a lot of clips from this video, because it ended up being almost 2 minutes long, which was too much for me to process at the time.  I applied a filter to Every. Single. Frame. And also added animations with thought bubbles, words going across the screen, flashing hearts, etc.
To add the sound, I used music from GarageBand, and recorded my voice (yes, that's me singing...bear with me, I'm not a singer).  Anyways, I hope you all enjoy my animation!
This was a fun project to make.  It was super time-consuming, but I really did have fun with it!
ENJOY!!!


Oh wow side note after watching this like a million times I realize that in the clip where I'm waiting for Zach to look over at me, I have a thought bubble and I spelled eventually wrong...this is awkward...I promise I know how to spell...please ignore that typo...wow I cannot believe I did that...
Anyways, that is all...

1 comment: